Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 9, 2009

The wonderful shower... and serious stuff too

I have to thank Amanda and Lark for throwing me such a wonderful shower. I had a great time and see how blessed I am to be able to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family. Thank you to everyone who was able to come! I wish I had pictures to post, but I am a dodo and forgot my camera. My mom brought hers but she is definatly not going to be making any kind of a career change for her picture taking abilities...
I'm sorry mom, but we all can't be good at everything. You can sing, you can dance, you can decorate and dress nice, you can make cute burp cloths and cook, but you can't take pictures...
Now for the more serious... I have to go in today because of swelling. My hands swell when I stand up for more than 10 minutes at a time, and more important, my left leg has begun to swell a lot more than my right. SOOOOOOOO, I check into the hospital today at 1:30 for a doppler on my leg to check for a clot and then down to the doctor... I am sure it is nothing, but thought I would post in case anything happened and I had to stay in the hospital or something...
Hope for the best!!!

No comments: