Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost there... but not quite

WE went in for our routine sono and OB visit today. The OB went fine, but when we went up for the sono, the Dr said his heart rate was a little high and he wanted to monitor me today for a little while. He said if it didn't go down, then he wanted to go ahead and take him today. As soon as we got down there his heart rate went down and they released me shortly after that. I know I wanted him to come early, but not quite like that. I have had the emergency c section before and I would prefer not to do it like that again.
On a lighter note, they measured him and he was measuring at 8 lbs 9 oz. Not too huge... They even said that might be a little smaller than that. My OB even said she didn't think he was very big so that was reassuring.
Well, the next time I leave that hospital, it will be with a baby! I am ready!!!

Any guesses on birth wieght, feel free to comment! I would love to hear what is on everyone's mind!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Glad to hear that Batman aka Tate arrived happy and healthy! CONGRATS to your family!