Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 13, 2009

Why do People Have to Lie to Pregnant Women?!!!

Just kidding...
Well Prediction Day has come and gone and I am still pregnant. So, I hereby give up on all hopes and expectations of going into labor before my scheduled c section and accept the probability of a LARGE baby. Truly, my only concern about the largeness is the fact that we have SOOOOOOOOO much newborn stuff (diapers and clothes).
Well, that and the discomfort factor that I have here at the end which has taken my bitchness (we are beyond just plain bitchy and on to full blown B) to a whole new level.
So I am embracing February 26th as the birth date of Baby A....
*sigh*

1 comment:

Baby Pampillonia said...

Hang in there girl...you are ALMOST THERE!...and that makes me jealous =)