Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 16, 2009

He's growing!.....

Just an update:
Went to the Ob yesterday and measuring 34 weeks (I'm 33 weeks). He's growing a little fast but not too bad. Still having a little trouble with my blood sugar. When I wake up its way too high, breakfast is perfect, lunch starts to drop but not too low and spike again at dinner. I'm starting to get more and more frustrated with my inability to control it no matter how much insulin I take, but I am trying very hard to stay positive. Maybe sometimes more positive than others but it is started to get discouraging... Oh well, I will pull out of my funk soon! Off to get round 2 of sonograms today!!! Maybe he will get me a good pic I can post this time... Last time I got some excellent footage of my amniotic fluid that look like big blobs of nothing. I am crossing my fingers for a profile pic!!

No comments: