Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 9, 2009

Weight Update

We took Tate to the Dr. on Friday and he is weighing in at 8 lbs 7 oz! Almost back to birth weight and he had already grown an inch! My mom and Karsen took me to the appointment and I had them wait in the waiting room. I was not prepared for the Hep B vaccine and the PKU test that came next. He cries so seldom and is so quiet that my mom and Karsen were so concerned with all of the noise he was making they both poked their heads in from the waiting room 3 times to see what was happening to him. I made it through with no tears this time though! With Karsen I was sobbing in the corner during the shots and blood draws.
Not looking forward to the 2 month visit... I seem to remember lots and lots more shots!

No comments: