Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog Neglect

Yes, I have been neglecting my blog. I spend absolutely no time on the computer anymore and am enjoying my little man as long as I have him home with me. We are both doing great! My sleep deprivation is starting to catch up to me and I have been really dragging the last couple of days but had 1/2 cup of coffee this morning and can almost think about starting my day! Enough about me though, on to Tate! He is a really good baby. NEVER really cries. Just fusses a little. He's a pretty good sleeper most of the time... We are just enjoying each others company for the next month before I have to go back to work. I have to say that I do envy the stay home mom. I know its a really hard job and you start to go crazy after a while... I stayed home with Karsen for 2 years except for a part time job I worked when her dad was home with her... BUT, I would love to be able to spend those first few years at home with him. It breaks my heart that someone else is going to see all of his firsts...
Anyway... here are some newer pictures of the little man... He looks so much like his dad!!!

1 comment:

Adam Shingleton said...

He is so cute and you look great! I can't wait to see you next week.