Here's my big sister!!!

http://karsenalexandra.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Insulin... Insulin... Insulin...

Well, our trip to the doctor yesterday ended with an RX for 4 injections of insulin a day. I wish I could explain what a giant wuss I am when it comes to needles, but I don't think words can describe the wussiness. So, the thought of having to stick a needle in my stomach was truly terrifying. BUT... they made me do it in the doctors office to show I could do it. And it wasn't so bad there... Once I got home and had to do it was a different story. It took me about 5 minutes to actually muster the courage to stick myself and when I finally did it, I hit a capillary so it burned!!! Not as easy as the dr office.
It is truly not as dramatic as I make it all sound, it's a very small needle, but still!!! Needles!!!

No comments: